Level 3 Diploma in Education and Training
The objective of the Level 3 Diploma in Education and Training qualification is to develop learners’ understanding of theory and practice in education. It provides learners with an opportunity to engage with the issues and challenges facing professionals and in their own country.
The units will provide knowledge that underpins the ability to work as an effective practitioner in the education sector. They combine both theoretical and practical knowledge in the education profession and will develop and enhance knowledge and skills in the areas of approaches to teaching and learning, developing resources and reflective practice.
Learners will be able to work in a variety of roles within education delivery, administration or assessment. Learner will achieve 120 credits on completion of this course.
This qualifications is approved and regulated by government regulated body Ofqual (Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation) to ensure consistent course quality.
❯ OfQual Qualification Number: 603/4245/6
❯ To view this qualification on OfQual website, please click here
EquivalencesThis qualification at Level 3 represent practical knowledge, skills, capabilities and competences that are assessed in academic terms as being equivalent to GCE AS/A Levels.
Qualification structureThe Level 3 Diploma in Education and Training consists of 6 mandatory units for a combined total of 120 credits.
With LSIB you will get following advantage in order to study on-line.
- Same qualification as on-campus students.
- Recognised qualification & accepted by universities for further career progression.
- Assessment is via assignment submission
- You study on-line at your own pace.
Enrol for the most convinient study mode. Learn at your own pace. Choose the most suitable duration mode:
- 6 months
- 9 months
Why select this mode?
- Best suited, if you wish to move at your pace. There are no forceful lectures and compulsory classes to attend.
- Pay in affordable Monthly, half yearly and quarterly instalments.
- Study material or e-library access available.
- Tutor connect via live chat and email
GBP £1250 / GBP £950Apply Now
- Cost effective - Typically UK diploma starts from GBP £3000 per annum, but with online study, you can enjoy saving more than 60% on your educational investment.
- Practical Content - The coursework is immediately applicable to the careers, and you can earn long-term gains including increase in salary and promotions
- Study anytime, anywhere - You don't have to attend a College campus, so you can study from anywhere in the world. You can download & submit assignments.
- Assessments - Assessment is via assignment submission
Learners who are seeking to progress to higher education to take a Bachelor's degree course in Management. Learners could also progress directly to employment.