Level 3 Diploma in Customer Service
To achieve this qualification learners must complete a minimum of 55 credits: 31 credits from Mandatory Group A, a minimum of 15 credits from Optional Group B, a maximum of 9 credits can come from Optional Group C. A minimum of 40 credits must be achieved through the completion of units at Level 3 and above.
The aim of this qualification is to recognise learners’ achievements within the customer service environment. It is also for learners whose job role requires them to deliver continually improving service to customers. These learners may be in roles that carry a customer service specific job title, or their primary responsibility is to deliver excellent service to customers. The units incorporate recognised customer service terminology and cover up to date techniques and mediums for the delivery of customer service, including online services and social media. Employers have been consulted throughout the development to ensure the content of the qualification is full and relevant to ensure learners are occupationally competent in the workplace.
With LSIB you will get following advantage in order to study on-line.
- Same qualification as on-campus students.
- Recognised qualification & accepted by universities for further career progression.
- Assessment is via assignment submission
- You study on-line at your own pace.
Enrol for the most convinient study mode. Learn at your own pace. Choose the most suitable duration mode:
- 6 months
- 9 months
Why select this mode?
- Best suited, if you wish to move at your pace. There are no forceful lectures and compulsory classes to attend.
- Pay in affordable Monthly, half yearly and quarterly instalments.
- Study material or e-library access available.
- Tutor connect via live chat and email
GBP £1250 / GBP £950Apply Now
- Cost effective - Typically UK diploma starts from GBP £3000 per annum, but with online study, you can enjoy saving more than 60% on your educational investment.
- Practical Content - The coursework is immediately applicable to the careers, and you can earn long-term gains including increase in salary and promotions
- Study anytime, anywhere - You don't have to attend a College campus, so you can study from anywhere in the world. You can download & submit assignments.
- Assessments - Assessment is via assignment submission
Learners who are seeking to progress to higher education to take a Bachelor's degree course in Management. Learners could also progress directly to employment.