The level 3 diploma in Computerised Accounting for Business deals with more advanced knowledge and skills relating to cash flow management, preparing VAT returns, final accounts for sole traders and the principles of partnership accounting.
Jointly developed by Sage UK in partnership with Skillsfirst, this RQF Accredited Qualification will give you the more advanced skills required to be the bookkeeper for a small firm or within an accounts department. All course materials and activities are provided online and can also be accessed via mobile, enabling you to study at times and locations that are convenient for you. This course usually requires six months of study as it is a large qualification. Initially, you have access to the software and portal for six months, but this can be extended for a small additional cost. You must complete ten mandatory units and earn thirty-seven credits to gain certification. To achieve these credits, you will complete self-assessments and practice tests, followed by final online assessments which can be undertaken in your own home at a time of your choice. Upon completion, you will be awarded with a Computerised Accounting for Business Diploma and certification at Level Three from Sage UK and Skillsfirst.
With LSIB you will get following advantage in order to study on-line.
- Same diploma as on-campus students
- Recognised diploma accepted by universities for Top up with a degree.
- Assessment is via assignment submission
- You study on-line at your own pace
Enrol for the most convinient study mode. Learn at your own pace. Choose the most suitable duration mode:
- 6 Months
- 9 Months
Why select this mode?
- Best suited, if you wish to move at your pace. There are no forceful lectures and compulsory classes to attend.
- Pay in affordable Monthly, half yearly and quarterly instalments.
- Study material or e-library access available.
- Tutor connect via live chat and email
GBP £1250 / GBP £950Apply Now
- Cost effective - Typically UK diploma starts from GBP £3000 per annum, but with online study, you can enjoy saving more than 60% on your educational investment.
- Practical Content - The coursework is immediately applicable to the careers, and you can earn long-term gains including increase in salary and promotions
- Study anytime, anywhere - You don't have to attend a College campus, so you can study from anywhere in the world. You can download & submit assignments.
- Assessments Assessment is via assignment submission
Learners who are seeking to progress to higher education to take a Bachelor's degree course in Management. Learners could also progress directly to employment.