The content of Level 3 Diploma in Business Studies qualification is focused on managing communication, business organisations in a global context, people management and finance, as well as an understanding of the research skills and personal development expected of a manager. It includes a broad range of highly relevant business and management subject areas, making it ideal for those who have started, or are planning to move into, a career in private or public sector business.
The objective of the Level 3 Diploma in Business Studies qualification is to provide learners with an in depth understanding of the operations and structure of businesses. Successful completion of this qualification will equip learners with the underpinning knowledge and skills required to succeed in employment or further studies.
The programme allows learners to acquire knowledge and understanding in a range of topics and to develop key skills they require to work in Business Management roles.
Learner will achieve 60 credits on completion of this course. We also Level 3 Diploma in Business and Management with 120 credits.
ProgressionSuccessful completion of the Level 3 Diploma in Business Studies qualification enables learners’ direct entry to BA (Hons) Business Studies degree (fee - £5500 for LSIB learners) or into Year 1 of a three-year UK Bachelor’s degree or pursue Level 4 Diplomas.
This qualifications is approved and regulated by government regulated body Ofqual (Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation) to ensure consistent course quality.
❯ OfQual Qualification Number: 603/2171/4
❯ To view this qualification on OfQual website, please click here
The Level 3 Diploma in Business Studies consists of 4 mandatory units plus 2 optional units that provide for a combined total of 60 credits.
EquivalencesThis qualification at Level 3 represent practical knowledge, skills, capabilities and competences that are assessed in academic terms as being equivalent to GCE AS/A Levels.
Qualification structureThe Level 3 Diploma in Business Studies qualification consists of 4 mandatory units plus 2 optional units for a combined total of 60 credits.
With LSIB you will get following advantage in order to study on-line.
- Same qualification as on-campus students.
- Recognised qualification & accepted by universities for further career progression.
- Assessment is via assignment submission
- You study on-line at your own pace.
Enrol for the most convinient study mode. Learn at your own pace. Choose the most suitable duration mode:
- 6 Months
- 9 Months
Why select this mode?
- Best suited, if you wish to move at your pace. There are no forceful lectures and compulsory classes to attend.
- Pay in affordable Monthly, half yearly and quarterly instalments.
- Study material or e-library access available.
- Tutor connect via live chat and email
GBP £1250 / GBP £950Apply Now
- Cost effective - Typically UK diploma starts from GBP £3000 per annum, but with online study, you can enjoy saving more than 60% on your educational investment.
- Practical Content - The coursework is immediately applicable to the careers, and you can earn long-term gains including increase in salary and promotions
- Study anytime, anywhere - You don't have to attend a College campus, so you can study from anywhere in the world. You can download & submit assignments.
- Assessments - Assessment is via assignment submission
Learners who are seeking to progress to higher education to take a Bachelor's degree course in Management. Learners could also progress directly to employment.