Level 3 Diploma in Business Management
The Qualification has been created to develop and reward those learners who are looking to or already have chosen a career in a business-related sector. The rationale of the programme is to provide a career path for learners who wish to develop their care capabilities within the business sector. The outcome of the Diploma, which is a recognised UK Qualification, is for learners to develop the skills required by organisations globally.
● The ability to read and use appropriate literature with a full and critical understanding the ability to think independently and solve problems.
● Applying subject knowledge and understanding to address familiar and unfamiliar problems.
● Recognising the moral and ethical issues of business practice and research; appreciating the need for ethical standards and professional codes of conduct.
● An appreciation of the interdisciplinary nature of business and service provision.
● Capacity to give a clear and accurate account of a subject, in a mature way and engage in debate and dialogue both with specialists and non-specialists.
● To develop transferable skills and knowledge.
● To motivate individuals to progress to further professional development through future study or as part of their chosen career.
This qualifications is approved and regulated by government regulated body Ofqual (Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation) to ensure consistent course quality.
❯ OfQual Qualification Number: 603/1102/2
❯ To view this qualification on OfQual website, please click here
Download programme overview
❯ To download programme overview, please click here
This qualification at Level 3 represent practical knowledge, skills, capabilities and competences that are assessed in academic terms as being equivalent to GCE AS/A Levels.
The Level 3 Diploma in Introduction to Management qualification consists of 4 mandatory units and a minimum of two optional units for a combined total of 60 credits. Each unit has the equivalency of 10 credits
With LSIB you will get following advantage in order to study on-line.
- Same qualification as on-campus students.
- Recognised qualification & accepted by universities for further career progression.
- Assessment is via assignment submission
- You study on-line at your own pace.
Enrol for the most convinient study mode. Learn at your own pace. Choose the most suitable duration mode:
- 6 Months
- 9 Months
Why select this mode?
- Best suited, if you wish to move at your pace. There are no forceful lectures and compulsory classes to attend.
- Pay in affordable Monthly, half yearly and quarterly instalments.
- Study material or e-library access available.
- Tutor connect via live chat and email
GBP £1250 / GBP £950Apply Now
- Cost effective - Typically UK diploma starts from GBP £3000 per annum, but with online study, you can enjoy saving more than 60% on your educational investment.
- Practical Content - The coursework is immediately applicable to the careers, and you can earn long-term gains including increase in salary and promotions
- Study anytime, anywhere - You don't have to attend a College campus, so you can study from anywhere in the world. You can download & submit assignments.
- Assessments - Assessment is via assignment submission
Learners who are seeking to progress to higher education to take a Bachelor's degree course in Management. Learners could also progress directly to employment.