Level 3 Diploma in Business Administration
To achieve a Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration, learners must complete a minimum of 58 credits: 27 credits from group A mandatory units, a minimum of 13 credits from group B optional units, a maximum of 10 credits from group C optional units, a maximum of 8 credits from group D optional units. A minimum of 40 credits must be achieved through the completion of units at Level 3 or above.
The aim of this qualification is to recognise learners’ achievements within the business administration environment. It developed learners’ understanding of the principles of processes of business administration across a broad range of occupational roles.
With LSIB you will get following advantage in order to study on-line.
- Same qualification as on-campus students.
- Recognised qualification & accepted by universities for further career progression.
- Assessment is via assignment submission
- You study on-line at your own pace.
Enrol for the most convinient study mode. Learn at your own pace. Choose the most suitable duration mode:
- 6 months
- 9 months
Why select this mode?
- Best suited, if you wish to move at your pace. There are no forceful lectures and compulsory classes to attend.
- Pay in affordable Monthly, half yearly and quarterly instalments.
- Study material or e-library access available.
- Tutor connect via live chat and email
GBP £1250 / GBP £950Apply Now
- Cost effective - Typically UK diploma starts from GBP £3000 per annum, but with online study, you can enjoy saving more than 60% on your educational investment.
- Practical Content - The coursework is immediately applicable to the careers, and you can earn long-term gains including increase in salary and promotions
- Study anytime, anywhere - You don't have to attend a College campus, so you can study from anywhere in the world. You can download & submit assignments.
- Assessments - Assessment is via assignment submission
Learners who are seeking to progress to higher education to take a Bachelor's degree course in Management. Learners could also progress directly to employment.