Level 3 Diploma in Business
The Level 3 Diploma in Business is a 60 credit Ofqual regulated qualification and is the equivalent level to an A Level or Access to higher education qualification. Learners must complete 4 mandatory units worth 60 credits to achieve the Level 3 Diploma in Business.
The ATHE Level 3 Diploma in Business is a 60-credit Ofqual regulated qualification and is the equivalent level to an A Level or Access to HE qualification. It has been designed for learners who wish to progress to a business or management degree but may not have the traditional entry qualifications usually required.We also offer a larger, 120-credit qualification in Business and Management at this level.
The primary purpose of this RQF (Regulated Qualifications Framework) qualification is to support your progression to higher education, specifically to a business relating course.
Key features of the qualifications include:
● Core units that are common to different sectors offering the opportunity for learners to move between sectors or delay decisions as to which area to specialise in
● Small qualifications that can be used for professional development for those in employment or for learners who do not have the time to undertake a full time programme
● Flexible methods of assessment allowing tutors to select the most appropriate methods for their learners
This qualifications is approved and regulated by government regulated body Ofqual (Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation) to ensure consistent course quality.
❯ OfQual Qualification Number: 601/6170/X
❯ To view this qualification on OfQual website, please click here
EquivalencesThis qualification at Level 3 represent practical knowledge, skills, capabilities and competences that are assessed in academic terms as being equivalent to GCE AS/A Levels.
UCAS Points❯ Please click the link below to calculate UCAS points.
UCAS Tariif Calculator, https://www.ucas.com/ucas/tariff-calculator
ProgressionSuccessful completion of the Level 3 Diploma in Business qualification enables learners direct entry to BA (Hons) Business Management degree (fee - £4500 for LSIB learners) or pursue wide range of Level 4 Diploma with LSIB.
Qualification structureThe Level 3 Diploma in Business qualification consists of 4 mandatory units for a combined total of 60 credits. (We also offer Diploma in Business and Management having 120 credit qualification)
With LSIB you will get following advantage in order to study on-line.
- Same qualification as on-campus students.
- Recognised qualification & accepted by universities for further career progression.
- Assessment is via assignment submission
- You study on-line at your own pace.
Enrol for the most convinient study mode. Learn at your own pace. Choose the most suitable duration mode:
- 6 months
- 9 months
Why select this mode?
- Best suited, if you wish to move at your pace. There are no forceful lectures and compulsory classes to attend.
- Pay in affordable Monthly, half yearly and quarterly instalments.
- Study material or e-library access available.
- Tutor connect via live chat and email
GBP £1250 / GBP £950Apply Now
- Cost effective - Typically UK diploma starts from GBP £3000 per annum, but with online study, you can enjoy saving more than 60% on your educational investment.
- Practical Content - The coursework is immediately applicable to the careers, and you can earn long-term gains including increase in salary and promotions
- Study anytime, anywhere - You don't have to attend a College campus, so you can study from anywhere in the world. You can download & submit assignments.
- Assessments - Assessment is via assignment submission
Learners who are seeking to progress to higher education to take a Bachelor's degree course in Management. Learners could also progress directly to employment.