Level 3 Award in Dealing with Particularly Vulnerable Consumer Debtors
Level 3 Award in Dealing with Particularly Vulnerable Consumer Debtors (RQF) is a 5 credits qualification. It has been designed for learners who wish to progress in consumer debtors sector.
This qualification is intended for those who assess professional skills as well as knowledge and understanding in the workplace. It aims to help the student understand the assessement strategies. It is ideal for learners who would like to be fully qualified assessor in classroom or work environment.
With LSIB you will get following advantage in order to study on-line.
- Same diploma as on-campus students
- Recognised diploma accepted by universities for Top up with a degree.
- Assessment is via assignment submission
- You study on-line at your own pace
Enrol for the most convinient study mode. Learn at your own pace. Choose the most suitable duration mode:
- 6 months
- 9 months
Why select this mode?
- Best suited, if you wish to move at your pace. There are no forceful lectures and compulsory classes to attend.
- Pay in affordable Monthly, half yearly and quarterly instalments.
- Study material or e-library access available.
- Tutor connect via live chat and email
GBP £1250 / GBP £950Apply Now
- Cost effective - Typically UK diploma starts from GBP £3000 per annum, but with online study, you can enjoy saving more than 60% on your educational investment.
- Practical Content - The coursework is immediately applicable to the careers, and you can earn long-term gains including increase in salary and promotions
- Study anytime, anywhere - You don't have to attend a College campus, so you can study from anywhere in the world. You can download & submit assignments.
- Assessments Assessment is via assignment submission
Learners who are seeking to progress to higher education to take a Bachelor's degree course in Management. Learners could also progress directly to employment.