Level 2 NVQ Certificate in Sales (QCF)
Learners must achieve 22 credits in total: 9 credits from Mandatory Units Group A and a minimum of 4 but maximum of 8 credits from Optional Group B and a minimum of 5 credits from Optional Group C.
Level 2 NVQ Certificate in Sales (QCF) provides Learners with the essential skills and knowledge required to work in a sales-led environment. It is designed to meet the skills needs of employers of all sizes across the public, private and not- for-profit sectors and provides a solid foundation in sales theory, processes and sales techniques.
With LSIB you will get following advantage in order to study on-line.
- Same qualification as on-campus students.
- Recognised qualification & accepted by universities for further career progression.
- Assessment is via assignment submission
- You study on-line at your own pace.
Enrol for the most convinient study mode. Learn at your own pace. Choose the most suitable duration mode:
- 6 months
- 9 months
Why select this mode?
- Best suited, if you wish to move at your pace. There are no forceful lectures and compulsory classes to attend.
- Pay in affordable Monthly, half yearly and quarterly instalments.
- Study material or e-library access available.
- Tutor connect via live chat and email
GBP £1250 / GBP £950Apply Now
- Cost effective - Typically UK diploma starts from GBP £3000 per annum, but with online study, you can enjoy saving more than 60% on your educational investment.
- Practical Content - The coursework is immediately applicable to the careers, and you can earn long-term gains including increase in salary and promotions
- Study anytime, anywhere - You don't have to attend a College campus, so you can study from anywhere in the world. You can download & submit assignments.
- Assessments - Assessment is via assignment submission
Learners who are seeking to progress to higher education to take a Bachelor's degree course in Management. Learners could also progress directly to employment.