Level 2 Diploma in Team Leading
Level 2 Diploma in Team Leading is a 40 credit size qualification with 5 mandatory units totalling 22 credits and learners must choose further units from optional to complete the remaining 18 credits.
The Level 2 Diploma in Team Leading is based on the Management and Leadership National Occupational Standards (NOS). It is suitable for those who are entering a management role, or who have the ability and the opportunity to demonstrate recognisable management and leadership skills. This qualification will provide the knowledge and skills team leaders need to perform effectively and to bring real benefits to their employer and is applicable to any sector.
With LSIB you will get following advantage in order to study on-line.
- Same qualification as on-campus students.
- Recognised qualification & accepted by universities for further career progression.
- Assessment is via assignment submission
- You study on-line at your own pace.
Enrol for the most convinient study mode. Learn at your own pace. Choose the most suitable duration mode:
- 6 months
- 9 months
Why select this mode?
- Best suited, if you wish to move at your pace. There are no forceful lectures and compulsory classes to attend.
- Pay in affordable Monthly, half yearly and quarterly instalments.
- Study material or e-library access available.
- Tutor connect via live chat and email
GBP £1250 / GBP £950Apply Now
- Cost effective - Typically UK diploma starts from GBP £3000 per annum, but with online study, you can enjoy saving more than 60% on your educational investment.
- Practical Content - The coursework is immediately applicable to the careers, and you can earn long-term gains including increase in salary and promotions
- Study anytime, anywhere - You don't have to attend a College campus, so you can study from anywhere in the world. You can download & submit assignments.
- Assessments - Assessment is via assignment submission
Learners who are seeking to progress to higher education to take a Bachelor's degree course in Management. Learners could also progress directly to employment.