Level 2 Diploma in Retail Skills (QCF)
To achieve the Level 2 Diploma in Retail Skills (QCF), Learners must gain a minimum of 37 credits. 8 credits must be achieved from the mandatory group. A minimum of 14 credits must be achieved from Group B. The remaining credits can be from Groups B or C with a maximum of 15 credits from Group C. Within Group C, Learners may achieve a maximum of 5 credits from Group C1 and a maximum of 15 credits from Group C2.
This qualification covers the knowledge and competence needed to work in the retail industry and is ideal for those just starting to work or wishing to start work within the industry. It is also suitable for adult learners to complete as a stand-alone qualification to confirm occupational knowledge and competence.The mandatory unit will enable learners to work effectively in a retail team.Learners are able to choose from a variety of optional units to develop a programme of learning and progression unique to their own job role, interests and aspirations.
With LSIB you will get following advantage in order to study on-line.
- Same qualification as on-campus students.
- Recognised qualification & accepted by universities for further career progression.
- Assessment is via assignment submission
- You study on-line at your own pace.
Enrol for the most convinient study mode. Learn at your own pace. Choose the most suitable duration mode:
- 6 months
- 9 months
Why select this mode?
- Best suited, if you wish to move at your pace. There are no forceful lectures and compulsory classes to attend.
- Pay in affordable Monthly, half yearly and quarterly instalments.
- Study material or e-library access available.
- Tutor connect via live chat and email
GBP £1250 / GBP £950Apply Now
- Cost effective - Typically UK diploma starts from GBP £3000 per annum, but with online study, you can enjoy saving more than 60% on your educational investment.
- Practical Content - The coursework is immediately applicable to the careers, and you can earn long-term gains including increase in salary and promotions
- Study anytime, anywhere - You don't have to attend a College campus, so you can study from anywhere in the world. You can download & submit assignments.
- Assessments - Assessment is via assignment submission
Learners who are seeking to progress to higher education to take a Bachelor's degree course in Management. Learners could also progress directly to employment.