Level 2 Diploma in Customer Service
To achieve this qualification, learners must complete a minimum of 45 credits: 19 credits from Mandatory Group A, a minimum of 3 credits from Optional Group B,a minimum of 16 credits from Optional Group C, amaximum of 7 credits can come from Optional Group D.
This qualification is designed for those who have or will have frequent contact with customers as part of their job role and responsibility. It is designed to develop learners’ knowledge, understanding and skills to work effectively in a customer service role and equips them to enter in to employment in a customer service role.
The units incorporate recognised customer service terminology and cover up to date techniques and mediums for the delivery of customer service, including online services and social media. Employers have been consulted throughout the development to ensure the content of the qualification is full and relevant to nsure learners are occupationally competent in the workplace.
With LSIB you will get following advantage in order to study on-line.
- Same qualification as on-campus students.
- Recognised qualification & accepted by universities for further career progression.
- Assessment is via assignment submission
- You study on-line at your own pace.
Enrol for the most convinient study mode. Learn at your own pace. Choose the most suitable duration mode:
- 6 months
- 9 months
Why select this mode?
- Best suited, if you wish to move at your pace. There are no forceful lectures and compulsory classes to attend.
- Pay in affordable Monthly, half yearly and quarterly instalments.
- Study material or e-library access available.
- Tutor connect via live chat and email
GBP £1250 / GBP £950Apply Now
- Cost effective - Typically UK diploma starts from GBP £3000 per annum, but with online study, you can enjoy saving more than 60% on your educational investment.
- Practical Content - The coursework is immediately applicable to the careers, and you can earn long-term gains including increase in salary and promotions
- Study anytime, anywhere - You don't have to attend a College campus, so you can study from anywhere in the world. You can download & submit assignments.
- Assessments - Assessment is via assignment submission
Learners who are seeking to progress to higher education to take a Bachelor's degree course in Management. Learners could also progress directly to employment.