Level 2 Diploma in Business Administration
To achieve a Level 2 Diploma in Business Administration, learners must complete a minimum of 45 credits: 21 credits from group A mandatory units, a minimum of 14 credits from group B optional units, a maximum of 10 credits from group C optional units, a maximum of 6 credits from group D optional units. A minimum of 36 credits must be achieved through the completion of units at Level 2 or above.
The aim of this qualification is to contribute to the skills, knowledge and overall performance of Business Administration for a learner. It provides an insight into the principles and processes of Business and Administration and will aid career development with both knowledge and skills areas required in Business Administration.
With LSIB you will get following advantage in order to study on-line.
- Same qualification as on-campus students.
- Recognised qualification & accepted by universities for further career progression.
- Assessment is via assignment submission
- You study on-line at your own pace.
Enrol for the most convinient study mode. Learn at your own pace. Choose the most suitable duration mode:
- 6 months
- 9 months
Why select this mode?
- Best suited, if you wish to move at your pace. There are no forceful lectures and compulsory classes to attend.
- Pay in affordable Monthly, half yearly and quarterly instalments.
- Study material or e-library access available.
- Tutor connect via live chat and email
GBP £1250 / GBP £950Apply Now
- Cost effective - Typically UK diploma starts from GBP £3000 per annum, but with online study, you can enjoy saving more than 60% on your educational investment.
- Practical Content - The coursework is immediately applicable to the careers, and you can earn long-term gains including increase in salary and promotions
- Study anytime, anywhere - You don't have to attend a College campus, so you can study from anywhere in the world. You can download & submit assignments.
- Assessments - Assessment is via assignment submission
Learners who are seeking to progress to higher education to take a Bachelor's degree course in Management. Learners could also progress directly to employment.