Level 2 Certificate in Equality and Diversity (QCF)
Level 2 Certificate in Equality and Diversity (QCF) is a 18 credit size qulification and it is comprised of three mandatory units.
The aim of the Level 2 Certificate in Equality and Diversity is to give Learners an introduction to the issues around stereotyping, prejudice and discrimination, to identify the basic rights that all people should enjoy and the shared values people have, and to examine the responsibility each person and every organisation has in ensuring that barriers to participation in society are removed.
With LSIB you will get following advantage in order to study on-line.
- Same qualification as on-campus students.
- Recognised qualification & accepted by universities for further career progression.
- Assessment is via assignment submission
- You study on-line at your own pace.
- Cost effective - Typically UK diploma starts from GBP £3000 per annum, but with online study, you can enjoy saving more than 60% on your educational investment.
- Practical Content - The coursework is immediately applicable to the careers, and you can earn long-term gains including increase in salary and promotions
- Study anytime, anywhere - You don't have to attend a College campus, so you can study from anywhere in the world. You can download & submit assignments.
- Assessments - Assessment is via assignment submission
Learners who are seeking to progress to higher education to take a Bachelor's degree course in Management. Learners could also progress directly to employment.