Investing in this course will save time and money for a business where payroll processes are required, particularly if this is outsourced to an accountant. The level 2 computerised payroll for business QCF qualification will give you the skills you need to carry out a range of regular computerised payroll routines and activities using commercially available computerised payroll software.
The qualification also helps learners understand the importance of security and confidentiality in performing any payroll task and covers the vital under pinning manual payroll theory and knowledge of how PAYE, NIC and other statutory additions and deductions are calculated. All course materials and activities are provided online and can also be accessed via mobile, enabling you to study at times and locations that are convenient for you. This course usually requires 100 hours of study depending on individual ability. You could do this in 14 weeks if you wanted to study one day per week. Initially, you have access to the software and portal for six months, but this can be extended for a small additional cost. You must complete nine mandatory units and earn twenty-three credits to gain certification. To achieve these credits, you will complete self-assessments and practice tests, followed by final online assessments which can be undertaken in your own home at a time of your choice. Upon completion, you will be awarded with a Computerised Payroll for Business Qualification and certification at Level Two from Sage UK and Skillsfirst.
With LSIB you will get following advantage in order to study on-line.
- Same qualification as on-campus students.
- Recognised qualification & accepted by universities for further career progression.
- Assessment is via assignment submission
- You study on-line at your own pace.
Enrol for the most convinient study mode. Learn at your own pace. Choose the most suitable duration mode:
- 6 Months
- 9 Months
Why select this mode?
- Best suited, if you wish to move at your pace. There are no forceful lectures and compulsory classes to attend.
- Pay in affordable Monthly, half yearly and quarterly instalments.
- Study material or e-library access available.
- Tutor connect via live chat and email
GBP £1250 / GBP £950Apply Now
- Cost effective - Typically UK diploma starts from GBP £3000 per annum, but with online study, you can enjoy saving more than 60% on your educational investment.
- Practical Content - The coursework is immediately applicable to the careers, and you can earn long-term gains including increase in salary and promotions
- Study anytime, anywhere - You don't have to attend a College campus, so you can study from anywhere in the world. You can download & submit assignments.
- Assessments - Assessment is via assignment submission
Learners who are seeking to progress to higher education to take a Bachelor's degree course in Management. Learners could also progress directly to employment.