The course has been developed by in partnership with Sage UK alongside awarding body the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA). This qualification provides benchmarked skills that enhance your employability or put you in control of your own business.
The course materials and activities are provided online so you can study at times and locations that are convenient for you. This course usually required in the region of 40 hours of study, which could be 4 hours per day for 10 weeks if studied for one day a week. The course is self-contained with self-assessments and practice tests, followed by a final online assessment. Upon completion, you will be awarded with the CIMA Accredited Sage Certificate.
With LSIB you will get following advantage in order to study on-line.
- Same diploma as on-campus students
- Recognised diploma accepted by universities for Top up with a degree.
- Assessment is via assignment submission
- You study on-line at your own pace
Enrol for the most convinient study mode. Learn at your own pace. Choose the most suitable duration mode:
- 6 Months
- 9 Months
Why select this mode?
- Best suited, if you wish to move at your pace. There are no forceful lectures and compulsory classes to attend.
- Pay in affordable Monthly, half yearly and quarterly instalments.
- Study material or e-library access available.
- Tutor connect via live chat and email
GBP £1250 / GBP £950Apply Now
- Cost effective - Typically UK diploma starts from GBP £3000 per annum, but with online study, you can enjoy saving more than 60% on your educational investment.
- Practical Content - The coursework is immediately applicable to the careers, and you can earn long-term gains including increase in salary and promotions
- Study anytime, anywhere - You don't have to attend a College campus, so you can study from anywhere in the world. You can download & submit assignments.
- Assessments Assessment is via assignment submission
Learners who are seeking to progress to higher education to take a Bachelor's degree course in Management. Learners could also progress directly to employment.