BSc (Hons) Management Accounting
The BSc (Hon) Management Accounting degree course will equip you with the relevant skills to pursue management accounting positions within a sector of your choice. It explores the complex and challenging nature of the management accounting and business environment.
This Accounting programme provides the learners with key management accounting skills necessary to support decision-making, and also emphasise the acquisition and application of skills and knowledge necessary to inform managers responsible for planning, decision-making and control.
This course appeals to those already in middle management level roles but would like to progress to more senior roles. It can provide you with the skills to help you apply for roles such as:
● Business Analyst
● Investment Banker
● Management Consultant
● Financial Controller
● Commercial manager
● Financial advisor
● Tax advisor
With LSIB you will get following advantage in order to study on-line.
- Same qualification as on-campus students.
- Recognised qualification & accepted by universities for further career progression.
- Assessment is via assignment submission
- You study on-line at your own pace.
- Cost effective - Typically UK Degree starts from GBP £18000 per annum, but with online study, you can enjoy saving more than 60% on your educational investment.
- Practical Content - The coursework is immediately applicable to the careers, and you can earn long-term gains including increase in salary and promotions
- Study anytime, anywhere - You don't have to attend a College campus, so you can study from anywhere in the world. You can download & submit assignments.
- Assessments - Assessment is via assignment submission
Learners who are seeking to progress to higher education to take a Bachelor's degree course in Management. Learners could also progress directly to employment.