BSc (Hons) International Accounting
The programme is created according to industry requirements and standards, ensuring what youve learnt is relevant right from day one - whether you choose to work, or start your own business.
This Accounting programme provides the learners with key management accounting skills necessary to support decision-making, and also emphasise the acquisition and application of skills and knowledge necessary to inform managers responsible for planning, decision-making and control. Key facts about BSc (Hons) International Accounting: Online programme with student to faculty ratio of just 15:1. State of the art of 1 million Learning Management System (LMS) with 24 X 7 support. Fully recognized and globally accepted Degree. With the advantage of studying on the job, anytime and anywhere, you get cost advantage and same degree which is given to full time students at the university campus.
With LSIB you will get following advantage in order to study on-line.
- Same qualification as on-campus students.
- Recognised qualification & accepted by universities for further career progression.
- Assessment is via assignment submission
- You study on-line at your own pace.
- Cost effective - Typically UK Degree starts from GBP £18000 per annum, but with online study, you can enjoy saving more than 60% on your educational investment.
- Practical Content - The coursework is immediately applicable to the careers, and you can earn long-term gains including increase in salary and promotions
- Study anytime, anywhere - You don't have to attend a College campus, so you can study from anywhere in the world. You can download & submit assignments.
- Assessments - Assessment is via assignment submission
Learners who are seeking to progress to higher education to take a Bachelor's degree course in Management. Learners could also progress directly to employment.