BSc (Hons) Integrative Health and Social Care
The BSc (Hons) in Integrative Health and Social Care course equips you with the skills, knowledge and support you need for a rewarding career within the health and social care sector, whilst allowing you to focus on what matters: making a real difference to people’s lives.
Ensuring your skills and knowledge are up to date has never been more important for professionals involved in today’s changing and expanding health and social care sector. The course is developed to closely reflect the changing requirements of the health and social care sector, the BSc (Hons) Integrative Health and Social Care course is designed to help skilled practitioners lead developments and implement positive changes in their own area of practice.
The BA Integrated Health & Social Care has been designed for individuals who wish to pursue a career within health and social care in the public, private or voluntary sector. The degree helps you to understand public policy as it relates to health and social care, and develop knowledge and skills in providing joined-up, comprehensive support services which meet people’s needs.
Understanding the interplay between integrated health and social care systems is becoming an increasingly important area of health policy, as it holds the possibility of reducing healthcare costs and providing a better experience for healthcare system users.
With LSIB you will get following advantage in order to study on-line.
- Same qualification as on-campus students.
- Recognised qualification & accepted by universities for further career progression.
- Assessment is via assignment submission
- You study on-line at your own pace.
- Cost effective - Typically UK Degree starts from GBP £18000 per annum, but with online study, you can enjoy saving more than 60% on your educational investment.
- Practical Content - The coursework is immediately applicable to the careers, and you can earn long-term gains including increase in salary and promotions
- Study anytime, anywhere - You don't have to attend a College campus, so you can study from anywhere in the world. You can download & submit assignments.
- Assessments - Assessment is via assignment submission
Learners who are seeking to progress to higher education to take a Bachelor's degree course in Management. Learners could also progress directly to employment.