BSc (Hons) Computing and Information Technologies
The programme aims to equip graduates with the knowledge, technical and interpersonal skills necessary for taking part in the design, implementation and management of modern computer systems and to enable them to work as professionally-minded computer practitioners able to meet the responsibilities and challenges demanded by the computing industry.
The course will allow you to deepen your knowledge and understanding through research, case studies and practical skills-based projects. With a core focus on professional ethics and the wide-ranging impact of computing technologies in society, the programme will support learners in acquiring crucial skills which underpin the duties and responsibilities of today’s computing professionals.
● Develop students’ knowledge of information systems in the areas of system specification, development, maintenance and management.
● Develop students’ knowledge of computer networks and the technical and managerial issues associated with them.
● Develop students’ knowledge of modern database systems including their design, implementation and management.
● Develop students’ knowledge of business information systems aimed at supporting management functions.
With LSIB you will get following advantage in order to study on-line.
- Same qualification as on-campus students.
- Recognised qualification & accepted by universities for further career progression.
- Assessment is via assignment submission
- You study on-line at your own pace.
- Cost effective - Typically UK Degree starts from GBP £18000 per annum, but with online study, you can enjoy saving more than 60% on your educational investment.
- Practical Content - The coursework is immediately applicable to the careers, and you can earn long-term gains including increase in salary and promotions
- Study anytime, anywhere - You don't have to attend a College campus, so you can study from anywhere in the world. You can download & submit assignments.
- Assessments - Assessment is via assignment submission
Learners who are seeking to progress to higher education to take a Bachelor's degree course in Management. Learners could also progress directly to employment.