BA Hons Business Management (Top up)
The programme focuses on the development of industry-led KSAs and the key aspects of business and management practice in order to train students to enter the industry with confidence.
Once students have completed their Business and Management degree, they have the choice to follow various streams of work from Finance, Human Resource Management, Accounting, Marketing, Sales and more.
It has been specially designed for students wanting to complete the final year of their degree in a flexible, affordable and accessible way. This top-up degree is designed for students who have a Higher National Diploma (HND)/ qualification at Level 5/ Foundation degree or equivalent qualification in a business-related subject. You will join the final year of the Business Management BA (Hons) degree and leave with the same award as those graduating from the full three years’ full time undergraduate course. The course will prepare you well for the widest possible range of careers in the private, public or voluntary sectors.
With LSIB you will get following advantage in order to study on-line.
- Same qualification as on-campus students.
- Recognised qualification & accepted by universities for further career progression.
- Assessment is via assignment submission
- You study on-line at your own pace.
- Cost effective - Typically UK Degree starts from GBP £18000 per annum, but with online study, you can enjoy saving more than 60% on your educational investment.
- Practical Content - The coursework is immediately applicable to the careers, and you can earn long-term gains including increase in salary and promotions
- Study anytime, anywhere - You don't have to attend a College campus, so you can study from anywhere in the world. You can download & submit assignments.
- Assessments - Assessment is via assignment submission
Learners who are seeking to progress to higher education to take a Bachelor's degree course in Management. Learners could also progress directly to employment.