BA Business Management with Marketing
The BA Business Management with Marketing course provides you with a broad foundation in business and helps to develop skills across a number of business disciplines and prepare for a career in business. The course is delivered fully online meaning you can study at a pace and place that suits you. On completion of the course you'll be well placed to seek employment with a range of private, public and third sector employers.
This Business Management with Marketing course is designed to equip you for a career in business and management. Building on your previous experience and skills, you'll develop your understanding of the theories and concepts of business and management and the ability to apply these in practical business situations.
The course helps you to gain an understanding of modern marketing practices, including international issues in direct and digital marketing.
The course develops critical, analytical, creative and reflective approaches to business and its environment, further enhancing your employability and leadership skills.
The international perspective developed through the materials will provide you with the background to better understand and succeed in the increasingly global environment faced by all organisations.
With LSIB you will get following advantage in order to study on-line.
- Same qualification as on-campus students.
- Recognised qualification & accepted by universities for further career progression.
- Assessment is via assignment submission
- You study on-line at your own pace.
- Cost effective - Typically UK Degree starts from GBP £18000 per annum, but with online study, you can enjoy saving more than 60% on your educational investment.
- Practical Content - The coursework is immediately applicable to the careers, and you can earn long-term gains including increase in salary and promotions
- Study anytime, anywhere - You don't have to attend a College campus, so you can study from anywhere in the world. You can download & submit assignments.
- Assessments - Assessment is via assignment submission
Learners who are seeking to progress to higher education to take a Bachelor's degree course in Management. Learners could also progress directly to employment.