BA (Hons) Business Management
The programme aims to develop pro-active decision makers, managers and leaders for a variety of careers in business sectors in a global context.
The BA (Hons) in Business Management programme reflects the changing world of business and equips you with the expertise needed to understand business and management on both national and global scale.
The programme focusses on innovation, creativity and leadership, making it a varied and challenging journey towards awareness of ones own professional skills and abilities.
Job and career prospects
This programme offers wide range of career paths. Here are just a few:
● Commercial manager
● Financial advisor
● Human resource consultant
● International business development manager
● Investment banker
● Management consultant
● Marketing/Brand manager
● Property business analyst
● Recruitment officer
● Tax advisor
With LSIB you will get following advantage in order to study on-line.
- Same qualification as on-campus students.
- Recognised qualification & accepted by universities for further career progression.
- Assessment is via assignment submission
- You study on-line at your own pace.
- Cost effective - Typically UK Degree starts from GBP £18000 per annum, but with online study, you can enjoy saving more than 60% on your educational investment.
- Practical Content - The coursework is immediately applicable to the careers, and you can earn long-term gains including increase in salary and promotions
- Study anytime, anywhere - You don't have to attend a College campus, so you can study from anywhere in the world. You can download & submit assignments.
- Assessments - Assessment is via assignment submission
Learners who are seeking to progress to higher education to take a Bachelor's degree course in Management. Learners could also progress directly to employment.