Award in Principles of Time Management in Business SCQF Level 7
The Award in Principles of Time Management in Business (SCQF Level 7) is a 5 credit size qualification with one unit and is a Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF) equivalent Level 4 award.
This award is designed to ensure that students are aware of current time management techniques and the most common time wasting activities that occur in businesses. Employees making best use of their time is the subject of the Time Management in Business award.
With LSIB you will get following advantage in order to study on-line.
- Same qualification as on-campus students.
- Recognised qualification & accepted by universities for further career progression.
- Assessment is via assignment submission
- You study on-line at your own pace.
- Cost effective - Typically UK Degree starts from GBP £18000 per annum, but with online study, you can enjoy saving more than 60% on your educational investment.
- Practical Content - The coursework is immediately applicable to the careers, and you can earn long-term gains including increase in salary and promotions
- Study anytime, anywhere - You don't have to attend a College campus, so you can study from anywhere in the world. You can download & submit assignments.
- Assessments - Assessment is via assignment submission
Learners who are seeking to progress to higher education to take a Bachelor's degree course in Management. Learners could also progress directly to employment.