Award in Principles of Marketing and Customer Service SCQF Level 7
The Award in Principles of Marketing and Customer Service (SCQF Level 7) is a 5 credit size qualification with one unit and is a Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF) equivalent Level 4 award.
This award allows learners to learn, develop,improve and practise the skills required for employment and/or career progression in the marketing sector. Also this course is for anyone wishing to improve their knowledge of the importance of customer service including how to satisfy customers expectations.
With LSIB you will get following advantage in order to study on-line.
- Same qualification as on-campus students.
- Recognised qualification & accepted by universities for further career progression.
- Assessment is via assignment submission
- You study on-line at your own pace.
- Cost effective - Typically UK Degree starts from GBP £18000 per annum, but with online study, you can enjoy saving more than 60% on your educational investment.
- Practical Content - The coursework is immediately applicable to the careers, and you can earn long-term gains including increase in salary and promotions
- Study anytime, anywhere - You don't have to attend a College campus, so you can study from anywhere in the world. You can download & submit assignments.
- Assessments - Assessment is via assignment submission
Learners who are seeking to progress to higher education to take a Bachelor's degree course in Management. Learners could also progress directly to employment.