Award in Principles of Information Technology for Business SCQF Level 7
The Award in Principles of Information Technology for Business (SCQF Level 7) is a 5 credit size qualification with one unit and is a Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF) equivalent Level 4 award.
Principles of Information Technology prepares students to succeed in the workplace. Students begin by establishing an awareness of the roles essential to an organisation's success, and then work to develop an understanding of professional communications and leadership skills.
With LSIB you will get following advantage in order to study on-line.
- Same diploma as on-campus students
- Recognised diploma accepted by universities for Top up with a degree.
- Assessment is via assignment submission
- You study on-line at your own pace
- Cost effective - Typically UK diploma starts from GBP £3000 per annum, but with online study, you can enjoy saving more than 60% on your educational investment.
- Practical Content - The coursework is immediately applicable to the careers, and you can earn long-term gains including increase in salary and promotions
- Study anytime, anywhere - You don't have to attend a College campus, so you can study from anywhere in the world. You can download & submit assignments.
- Assessments Assessment is via assignment submission
Learners who are seeking to progress to higher education to take a Bachelor's degree course in Management. Learners could also progress directly to employment.