Award in Principles of Business Etiquette SCQF Level 7
The Award in Principles of Business Etiquette (SCQF Level 7) is a 5 credit size qualification with one unit and is a Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF) equivalent Level 4 award.
The Business Etiquette award focuses on how a business interacts with both external and internal stakeholders. The award also introduses the important concept of business ethics.
With LSIB you will get following advantage in order to study on-line.
- Same diploma as on-campus students
- Recognised diploma accepted by universities for Top up with a degree.
- Assessment is via assignment submission
- You study on-line at your own pace
- Cost effective - Typically UK diploma starts from GBP £3000 per annum, but with online study, you can enjoy saving more than 60% on your educational investment.
- Practical Content - The coursework is immediately applicable to the careers, and you can earn long-term gains including increase in salary and promotions
- Study anytime, anywhere - You don't have to attend a College campus, so you can study from anywhere in the world. You can download & submit assignments.
- Assessments Assessment is via assignment submission
Learners who are seeking to progress to higher education to take a Bachelor's degree course in Management. Learners could also progress directly to employment.