Award in Principles of Business Communication SCQF Level 7
The Award in Principles of Business Communication (SCQF Level 7) is a 5 credit size qualification with one unit and is a Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF) equivalent Level 4 award.
This award aims to develop knowledge and understanding regarding the key principles of business communication and information. Upon completion of this unit, learners will have developed an understanding of a variety of business principles, including negotiation in a business environment, the development and delivery of presentations, the creation of bespoke business documents, and the use of information systems.
With LSIB you will get following advantage in order to study on-line.
- Same qualification as on-campus students.
- Recognised qualification & accepted by universities for further career progression.
- Assessment is via assignment submission
- You study on-line at your own pace.
- Cost effective - Typically UK Degree starts from GBP £18000 per annum, but with online study, you can enjoy saving more than 60% on your educational investment.
- Practical Content - The coursework is immediately applicable to the careers, and you can earn long-term gains including increase in salary and promotions
- Study anytime, anywhere - You don't have to attend a College campus, so you can study from anywhere in the world. You can download & submit assignments.
- Assessments - Assessment is via assignment submission
Learners who are seeking to progress to higher education to take a Bachelor's degree course in Management. Learners could also progress directly to employment.