BA (Hons) Marketing
Do you aspire for a management role, but hold a qualification in another subject? Our Diploma in Management is the most popular undergraduate offering, covering wide selection of topics that will equip you with the practical skills you need to excel in management or consultancy.
This marketing programme combines academic theory with practical applications to provide a real-world perspective on business operating essentials, with the focus on international management and global issues. This programmes challenging curriculum is designed to help you reach your full potential. We believe that the real basis for management is experience. We will expose you to theories of management and case studies of companies, and give you the opportunity to work on specific management problems. Organisations must compete in a global marketplace and their activities cross borders and cultures. Key facts about BA (Hons) in Marketing; Online programme with student to faculty ratio of just 15:1; LSIB has world-class professors, derived from best institutions. Many of the professors also have hands-on experience as programmers/ engineers in Software companies. Fully recognized and globally accepted Degree.
With LSIB you will get following advantage in order to study on-line.
- Same diploma as on-campus students
- Recognised diploma accepted by universities for Top up with a degree.
- Assessment is via assignment submission
- You study on-line at your own pace
- Cost effective - Typically UK diploma starts from GBP £3000 per annum, but with online study, you can enjoy saving more than 60% on your educational investment.
- Practical Content - The coursework is immediately applicable to the careers, and you can earn long-term gains including increase in salary and promotions
- Study anytime, anywhere - You don't have to attend a College campus, so you can study from anywhere in the world. The online delivery enables you to download the lecture notes, submit assignments wherever you are.
- Assessments Assessment is via assignment submission
Learners who are seeking to progress to higher education to take a Bachelor's degree course in Management. Learners could also progress directly to employment.