Advance Diploma in Management of Health and Social Care (Level 4 and Level 5)
The Advance Diploma in Management of Health and Social Care includes Level 4 and Level 5 Diploma in Management Health and Social Care which gives you 240 total credits (120 credit for each level). The programme is considered equivalent Year 1 and Year 2 of a bachelors degree . Learners must complete all the mandatory units totalling 240 credits.
The course presents content related to generic management skills for those who are planning to, or already working in a health and social care management role. The course provides a flexible route for those who have already achieved management qualifications at a lower level and for learners who do not have management qualifications, but may have qualifications in other areas and/or prior experience the work place.
With LSIB you will get following advantage in order to study on-line.
- Same qualification as on-campus students.
- Recognised qualification & accepted by universities for further career progression.
- Assessment is via assignment submission
- You study on-line at your own pace.
Enrol for the most convinient study mode. Learn at your own pace. Choose the most suitable duration mode:
- 10 months
- 15 months
Why select this mode?
- Best suited, if you wish to move at your pace. There are no forceful lectures and compulsory classes to attend.
- Pay in affordable Monthly, half yearly and quarterly instalments.
- Study material or e-library access available.
- Tutor connect via live chat and email
GBP £2200 / GBP £1500Apply Now
- Cost effective - Typically UK diploma starts from GBP £3000 per annum, but with online study, you can enjoy saving more than 60% on your educational investment.
- Practical Content - The coursework is immediately applicable to the careers, and you can earn long-term gains including increase in salary and promotions
- Study anytime, anywhere - You don't have to attend a College campus, so you can study from anywhere in the world. You can download & submit assignments.
- Assessments - Assessment is via assignment submission
Learners who are seeking to progress to higher education to take a Bachelor's degree course in Management. Learners could also progress directly to employment.